All our courses are designed in a modular basis which builds on the knowledge acquired in the previous module.
The modules can be taken as stand-alone courses, or completed in succession, building your knowledge in order to gain a qualification
All our courses are organised in disciplines –
- Operations Management: managing the final use of the products to increase revenue
- Introduction to Wine Service
- Advanced Wine Service Techniques
- Matching wine with food by preparation method
- Wine List and Cellar Management
- Level 1 – courses are introductory to the subject matter – the teaching and assessment all take place on the same day (one day course)
- Level 2 – courses go deeper into the subject matter and generally cover a wider range of information. Course duration usually three days with the examination on the last day of the course
- Level 3 – courses are based on a sound prior knowledge of Level 2 and then go much further, where you are expected to be able to explain which production methods have been used in order to produce a specific product
- Level 4 – courses make use of factual and theoretical knowledge in broad contexts within a field of work or study and you are able to analyse contexts and adapt solutions and take management decisions according to circumstances
Should you require our assistance in choosing an appropriate course, or require more information on our courses, do not hesitate to contact us.