With the current Covid-19 situation and also to ensure everyone’s safety, we are following the guidelines for public safety in Switzerland closely.
In order to keep all of us safe, for all courses which take place in our classroom, we will maintain the following safety concept (which will be adapted as and when new guidelines at the federal and or cantonal level apply):
As of the 17th of February 2022 the federal government and the Canton of Bern have changed the guidelines and we no longer have a requirement for masks nor of showing your Covid-Certificate to be scanned.
We will however be disinfecting the classroom surfaces prior to each class as well as airing the rooms several times during the day.
Dispensers for disinfectant gel for your hands is available at the entrance to each of our classrooms.
- There is no longer a requirement for the wearing of masks on our premises, it is now your personal choice.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs so that we now have a maximum of 8 participants for each class unless the guidelines change
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres is maintained in the classroom with appropriate markings on the floor
- at the entrance to each of our classrooms we have installed dispensers with an alcohol-based disinfectant
- prior to each class, the classroom(s) will be disinfected with a product that eliminates bacteria and is also effective against viruses
- For our practical courses, where the social distancing will be difficult to maintain, both masks and visors will be made available to all participants.
- With your SwissCovid App you can “check-in” when you enter the classroom and “check-out” when going for lunch and at the end of the day.
Should you have a cold, or a temperature, please do not come to the course, but self-isolate following the current guidelines and let us know by email or sms.
Your registration or examination (as applicable) will be transferred to the next available course date without any additional costs.
For our courses at other locations, we suggest that you come wearing a mask and observe the same guidelines as in our main premises.
Should you have any questions, or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay healthy and safe!