In order to keep all of us safe, for all courses which take place in our classroom, we will maintain the following safety concept (which will be adapted as and when new guidelines at the federal and or cantonal level apply):
- We suggest that you keep your mask on if you move around the room or corridors and remove it only when you are seated.
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs so that we now have a maximum of 8 participants for each class unless the guidelines change
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres is maintained in the classroom with appropriate markings on the floor
- at the entrance to each of our classrooms we have installed dispensers with an alcohol-based disinfectant
- prior to each class, the classroom(s) will be disinfected with a product that eliminates bacteria and is also effective against viruses
- For our practical courses, where the social distancing will be difficult to maintain, both masks and visors will be made available to all participants.
- With your SwissCovid App you can “check-in” when you enter the classroom and “check-out” when going for lunch and at the end of the day.
Should you have a cold, or a temperature, please do not come to the course, but self-isolate following the current guidelines and let us know by email or sms.
Your registration or examination (as applicable) will be transferred to the next available course date without any additional costs.
For our courses at other locations, we suggest that you come wearing a mask and observe the same guidelines as in our main premises.
Should you have any questions, or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Stay healthy and safe!