As of the 17th of February 2022 the federal government and the Canton of Bern have changed the guidelines and we no longer have a requirement for masks nor of showing your Covid-Certificate to be scanned.
We will however be disinfecting the classroom surfaces prior to each class as well as airing the rooms several times during the day.
Dispensers for disinfectant gel for your hands is available at the entrance to each of our classrrooms.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping everyone safe in during this period. (For the details of our Covid-19 procedures, please follow this link…)
For those of you who are employed by, or are responsible for a restaurant, hotel, bar or nicht club in any of the following Cantons, there is a possibility of being subsidised for the course fee.
The Cantons we currently have an agreement with are:
- Geneva – it is possible to apply for “a grant or a loan” from the Canton
we are working on being able to assist candidates in other Cantons with the same level of assistance. As and when this is possible, we will inform you accordingly.
For the Cantons with which we have an agreement, contact us and we will assist you in the process. We look forward to welcoming you to the next course.
To view our courses by category (for the whole year), we suggest that you go to our “Shop” directly by following this link…
If you wish to view the dates of our courses by date, please look below:
Course calendar – courses coming up
Examen – Formation à distance – Niveau 2 – Diplôme WSET® en vins
Prüfung – Fernstudium – Niveau 2 – Qualifikation WSET® in Weine
Rum, rhum agricole & Gin, Genever
All our courses are designed in a modular basis which builds on the knowledge acquired in the previous module.
The modules can be taken as stand-alone courses, or completed in succession building your knowledge in order to gain a qualification.
All our courses are organised in disciplines –
- Product knowledge: – Wines, Spirits, Beer
- Level 1 – Introduction to wine and Swiss wine
- Level 2 – WSET® Award in Wines
- Level 3 – WSET® Award in Wines
- Level 3 – Advanced Certificate in Swiss Wines
- Level 2 – WSET® Award in Spirits
- Level 3 – WSET® Award in Spirits
- Level 1 – in Beer
- Production – Brewing – the technical details of the production process
- Introduction to Brewing in Practice
- Advanced – Craft Brewing in Practice
- Masterclasses in Brewing
- Quality and Maintaining of Standards in Brewing
- Production – Distilling – the technical details of the production process
- Introduction to Distilling in Practice
- Advanced Distilling in Practice
- Operations Management – managing the final use of the products to increase revenue
- HoReCa Wine Professional
- Advanced Wine Service
- Wine and Beverage List Design
- Performance Analysis for beverage and wine lists
- Cellar & Beverage Operations Management
Workshops – on specific subject areas with a view to increase our knowledge without the pressure of an examination
- Level 1 – courses are introductory to the subject matter – the teaching and assessment all take place on the same day (one day course)
- Level 2 – courses go deeper into the subject matter and generally cover a wider range of information. Course duration usually three days with the examination on the last day of the course
- Level 3 – courses are based on a sound prior knowledge of Level 2 and then go much further, where you are expected to be able to explain which production methods have been used in order to produce a specific product
- Level 4 – courses make use of factual and theoretical knowledge in broad contexts within a field of work or study and you are able to analyse contexts and adapt solutions and take management decisions according to circumstances
Should you require our assistance in choosing an appropriate course, or require more information on our courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.