Please note, due to the current Swiss law on distillation and the production of alcohol, we are not allowed to run our distilation courses in this format.
We are looking into alternatives and as soon as a solution has been validated, we will be announcing our distillation courses.
All our Courses are designed in a modular basis which builds on the knowledge acquired in the previous module.
The modules can be taken as stand-alone courses, or completed in succession, building your knowledge in order to gain a qualification.
All our courses are organised in disciplines –
- Product Knowledge: – Spirits
- Level 2 – WSET® Award in Spirits
- Level 3 – WSET® Award in Spirits
- Production – Distilling – the technical details of the production process
- Introduction to Distilling in Practice
- Advanced Distilling in Practice
Our courses (distilling) are designed to help you prepare for the Institute of Brewing and Distilling (IBD) qualifications by covering the practical element to support the theoretical element in their courses.
- Level 1 – courses are introductory to the subject matter – the teaching and assessment all take place on the same day (one day course)
- Level 2 – courses go deeper into the subject matter and generally cover a wider range of information. Course duration usually three days with the examination on the last day of the course
- Level 3 – courses are based on a sound prior knowledge of Level 2 and then go much further, where you are expected to be able to explain which production methods have been used in order to produce a specific product
- Level 4 – courses make use of factual and theoretical knowledge in broad contexts within a field of work or study and you are able to analyse contexts and adapt solutions and take management decisions according to circumstances
Should you require our assistance in choosing an appropriate course, or require more information on our courses, please do not hesitate to contact us.